Breastfeeding

Hi Friends!!

This is for all women who wants to give their new born a very healthy life. The experience of Breastfeeding is special for so many reasons- the joyful with your baby and the health benefits for both  mother and baby. Read on for tips and suggestions to help you successfully breastfeed.



My Experience
When I found that I was pregnant, I decided that I would like to breastfeed once my baby was born.
but I didn't have  the best experience with my child. I thought that I would feed for 10 months at least, but lost at 4 months. I am not a good eater at that time, I think that contributed to supply milk.

I just had my second child and this time around it has been wonderful! He is very aggressive and quick. I am hoping to be able to breastfeed for at least 8 more months. I am loving the bond we are getting from our
feeding time. Its all because of Food that we taken during the period of feeding time.

Tips for Breastfeeding

  • Bread and milk: We all know  this is a very common tip, but it helps a lot, should take twice daily.
  • Fenugreek seeds powder: Take a 3/4th spoon of fenugreek seeds powder and mix it with a cup of warm water. Take this water twice a day.
  • Paneer: Take 4 to 5 paneer cubes daily. 
  • Raw Papaya: Make raw papaya curry and eat with roti.
  • Milk Rice: If you are having rice for lunch or dinner, then add 1 full glass of hot milk to rice and add sugar or jaggery to taste. it will be very help full to increase breastfeeding. 
  • Groundnuts: Take 15 to 20 fried groundnuts every day.
  • Garlic: Use 6 to 7 garlic cloves while preparing curry.
Foods you should avoid while breastfeeding: 
Coffee, Chocolate, Citrus fruits, Broccoli,Alcohol and spicy & oily foods.

The views above are from my personal experience and as suggested by my elders. These worked for me, might work for you near and dear ones.
I am glad I tried breastfeeding again even though it was so hard the first time.

"Share your story in this blog will be help full for so many mothers"

Soujanya.


No comments:

Post a Comment